The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Monday, January 31, 2011

you could mean everything

This month deserves one last post, because almost everything changed almost everything has gone my way. If January is any indication, 2011 will be a good year. 
I am constantly amazed at how my best friends continue to be my best friends after months of separation. I had a four hour long skype session with my friend who goes to college in Switzerland, and it was literally no different from our talks in high school. It is genuinely the most comforting thing in the world.
I am changing my major to English.  I think I am honestly happy right now.
One day I'll dedicate a publication to you,
Loch.


PS. My next post will have legitimate writing in it, like a poem or a few paragraphs or something, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment