The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

I prefer the better things

things I like:

free food
newspapers
poetry classes
finishing books
having who I want
getting what I want
knowing what I want
having free time at night
long showers at the end of the day
being able to wear scarves in austin
drinking clam chowder on my way to class
posting three blogs in one day to make up for long absences
art history professors with british accents
going to sleep with my homework done
professors that go by their first name
physically being in the newsroom
doing things in the newsroom
having money in my account
feeling academic
more free food
kismet

-Loch

not my illustration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment