The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Thursday, January 27, 2011

I'm always in this twilight

I got to this coffee house and started reading my textbooks at three. Four hours and two vanilla lattes and two muffins later, I am still not done reading my textbooks.
Sometimes I wonder whether or not things are going to work the way I want them to, but then I realize that if I don't believe that they will, then there's no reason for me to be here in the first place.
"I took the stars from my eyes, and then I made a map,
and I knew that somehow, I could find my way back.
Then I heard your heart beating, you were in the dark too,
so I stayed in the darkness with you.
The stars, the moon, they have all been blown out,
you left me in the dark."
- Florence + the Machine


If you want something badly enough, will it inevitably happen? 
-Loch

No comments:

Post a Comment