The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Friday, January 7, 2011

you can figure me out

I find more and more each time I come home from school how relaxing my hometown is. Like, it's really chill.  I'm not gonna lie, if you stay here for long periods of time it can get boring, but overall, I'm genuinely going to miss the lack of worries I have at home when I go back to Austin. 



All I want is everything you have. I want want want to write for years and years without stopping but I don't know who I am. Who Am I?
I AM
beautiful
pompous
a train wreck
hateful
accepting
charming
loud
overbearing
narcissistic
desperate
searching
in love with everything
joyful
horrible
sad
the happiest girl in the world.



That's old, I don't know what to call it.
Go to these sites in your spare time-
http://darkcopy.com/
http://oneword.com/


I miss my poetry class.
love, 
loch.


YOU ARE
scary
funny
perfect
my best bet
jealous
resilient
still here 
surprising
fascinating
broken
multifaceted
who are you?






"We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it: like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one."
-Voltaire

No comments:

Post a Comment