The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Thursday, January 20, 2011

this doesn't mean a thing

I am more tired than usual, which I think is a good thing, because it means I have lots of stuff to do.
Getting back into the 'swing of things' has been different than expected. The beginning of this semester has been a lot more sudden than the beginning of first semester. Not that I'm complaining or anything, I missed being busy, and as it turns out, it's actually kind of relaxing.


I'm not going to lie to you, I haven't worked on my project in probably about two weeks. Last time I wrote and made legitimate progress was chilling in a cici's booth over break, scribbling sketchily into a pocket sized moleskine while shoving breadsticks down my throat. Break, the second half in particular, was emotionally straining/unexpected, and since I've gotten back onto campus I've just been so busy. Not that those are valid excuses, but there's not a whole lot else I can say. I'll be in the newsroom late tonight so I won't have time then, but I swear that tomorrow will be spent typing.
The reason I haven't blogged in a while is the same, I'm sorry :(
p.s. I do not want to pick poetry apart. I just want to read it,
Actually, I'd prefer to write it, 


I still love you with everything I've got,
Loch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment