The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

first floor, room sixteen

So originally the plan had been to post a really epic blog on New Years/New Years Eve, but that obviously didn't end up happening. Instead, I got tanked at a party I was hosting and cried for something like four hours, then worked from 10:30 to 5:00 the next day with the most intense hangover I've ever had in my life. It was worth if only for the sheer amount of really funny stories about drunk Loch, but my only regret remains that I have to wait another 12 months to post a really fucking awesome New Years blog. Also, I am lacking in resolutions because I was waiting until midnight to make them but drunk Loch didn't really know when midnight was so that kind of went out the window.
Writing has changed. I'm back to scribbling scenes in pocket sized moleskines and typing every day. There are two different reasons why that could be and I'm not really sure which one it is, but I'm really excited because the pace is picking up finallyyyyyyyy.
Also, I really dislike rudeness.
Also, I made that one decision.
Also, I have a lot to say and I wish that I could find the words.
Also Also, I really, really hope you're reading this.
<3 my girls

I had no part in the making of any of these pictures.
love,
Loch.
don't disappoint me,

No comments:

Post a Comment