The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

that 808 bump

I'm sorry it's been so long :( :(
I'm doing laundry right now and I have another 34 minutes until I can go to sleep. Which really isn't all that big of a deal, because I literally didn't wake up until three in the afternoon today, but still. I'm super congested and I haven't been sleeping well lately so I need to take some nyquil before I go to sleep, and I really don't want to oversleep. Complain Complain Complain. Eckh.
I've been having issues concentrating lately. Like, I have this long list of things to do and I can't seem to do any of them. I don't know whats up with my psyche.  So many projects before I go home this weekend. 
I am writing right now. Do not be alarmed.


By the way, Far East Movement is blowing my mind. Obsessed. 
I also apologize for the absurdly short length of this post and the lack of picture. :(
I swear on all seven harry potter books that I will post again tomorrow
<3 lahve
loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment