The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

ever hour after

Oh my God so much progress I am in such a good mood oh my God.


So I'm trying to write this in order. Right now it doesn't have a name, but it's the thing I was talking about that's going to mesh with three? Anywho, I notoriously suck at writing in a logical sequence, like I'm really bad at it. Kind of like I'm bad at doing anything at all in a logical sequence ever. So I was working on chapter two (I actually know what chapters things are now oh my goodness I'm so excited) and I got to a point where I didn't know what was going to happen, and you wanna know what I did?


I FIGURED IT OUT
I FIGURED IT OUT ALL BY MYSELF
IN A LOGICAL SEQUENCE
ME, I FIGURED IT OUT


I think I am not only making progress on this project, but on my writing skills, as well. :D


(And I'm using a lot of dialouge. OMG.)


I cannot express how much I love you through a blog,
I will dedicate my first novel to you.
LAHVE
loch :D

No comments:

Post a Comment