The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

same old rock and repeat

Yesterday's post was generally confusing and I've basically gotten over it, mostly because I had this weird moment last night while I was sitting on the floor of my dorm room texting a friend from back home and I realized that it literally didn't matter at all, or if it did then it's for the better. Essentially what's happening is what I wanted to happen in the first place, so I'm going to go against my nature and chill out for once in my life and let things happen as they will. I'm sorry if I was a monster bitch to you at any point yesterday, I was in a really weird mood.
I don't really have a lot to say, but there's that. I've been listening to Shakira on repeat for basically the past twelve hours and I think I might be a little obsessed. That is a picture of what I desperately wish the weather was like. Come on Austin, you're getting there. I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt today and it's still a little chilly outside!


Writing is interesting at the moment. Characters are interesting. More on that later. I know I always say more later, but I swear I'm being sincere.
I'm reading this really good book called Let Me In by John Ajvide Lindqvist. It's about some vampires but it's Swedish so I can forgive that.


I gotta go,  I should be making phone calls for some stories right now. I love you, I love everyone, I love you most.
always and forever,
loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment