The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

even the classy must take a moment to breathe.

Tomorrow I'm leaving to go on a much needed church retreat. Hopefully by the end of it I'll have sorted out the jumbled mess that is currently my state of mind. Or at least things won't be so gray and muggy. I'm supposed to write an essay about who I am by Monday, and maybe I'll be able to do that more efficiently when I'm not plugged in to everything. I really love being out in the middle of nowhere.
That is a picture taken three years ago on a disposable camera on a dock at the camp I'm retreating at this weekend. I have a feeling being back there might just oil my creative gears a little bit. There's something about breath
ing real, actual fresh air that really does the trick.
I don't have too much to say at the moment. The past couple of days have been really good. I won't be able to update all weekend, because I won't be around a computer, but I'm sure that on Sunday night I'll have something relatively interesting to ramble about.
I love all of you.

lahve,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment