The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

i dragged you back, sleepyhead

I'm sitting outside of my local community college right now, lamenting that class let out so ridiculously early and being annoyed with my dad for not answering his phone. My summer school government lecture normally lets out an hour later than this and I'm beginning to think I might be here for that long. It's not so bad though, because it's breezy and not too hot out and if i don't look up at the parking lot, I can kind of pretend that I'm back home in Austin, which is where I've really wanted to be for the past couple of days.
I hate making decisions. I would vastly prefer to let other people make them for me for the rest of my life. I really don't make my own choices that often- I just wait until something good falls on me and then I run with it. Unfortunately, sometimes what seems like a good thing isn't always the best thing :/ There are a lot of things that I want but I need to figure out what I need to give up and what's worth it.
In case you missed the newsflash, chapter three is up. Chapter four is in the works as we speak.
Iloveyouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment