The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I ain't went this hard since...

There is no amount of money that would make me give up what my manager likes to refer to as my "narcissistic blog," if only because I would like to imagine that sometimes people actually read it and when I get into moods like the one I'm in and I wonder if all the fun I'm having might be my downfall eventually, it's nice to pretend I have someone to talk to.
Chapter three will be done ridiculously soon. I know I've said that like ten times but you have no idea how close I am.
I need a lot more gin in my life, it does great things for me. I want that bookshelf for my apartment.
Love,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment