The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Friday, April 22, 2011

roll with us

Another all nighter. What would it be without a blog post?
I guess it's not so bad this time. I slept until four in the afternoon yesterday because I was sick. I'm done now and I don't have to be in class for another two and a half hours, but what would the point in sleeping really be? I'm just going to stay up and write, or at least catch up on a show or something.
You know what I want? I don't want anyone to look out for me or tell me to stop when I'm doing something stupid. The friends who I know love me the most are the ones who tell me when I'm being an idiot but who love me either way.
I know this post isn't any better than the last one, I guess I don't have a lot to say. I'm happy.
Love,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment