The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Monday, April 18, 2011

like the chase

relative to the rest of the blogging world, I actually don't get too many page views. Just a couple hundred a month. When I check and see how many I have, sometimes I try and guess who was viewing, and then I wonder whether or not I was right.
Right now I like...
old movies
loud music
chillin poolside
shorts and tank tops
functional headphones
treadmilling myself to death
cracked pepper lunchmeat
relaxing on saturday night
volleyball with friends
late night baking fests
popup bag popcorn
93 degree weather
looking good
high heels

I've resigned myself to simply waiting, waiting, waiting. Things fall all around us, sometimes into place and sometimes out.
Love,
Loch.

ps. it's starting to feel like summah summah summah time

No comments:

Post a Comment