The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

getting older

The school year is coming to a close, and the ways that I've changed are looming over me more and more each day.
I feel restless and anxious and happy but never satisfied with what I have in front of me, and I'm running out of TV shows and books to occupy myself. It's like there's something I need to do desperately but I have no idea what it is and I can't stop searching for it until I find it, and there are things I know I need to do like schoolwork and writing but my motivation seems to have run off somewhere because I sure as hell can't find it. Things are evolving and changing but I can't tell if I'm keeping up or not, and I find myself wishing that the school year could last just a little bit longer, because when I figure things out, it'll probably be in Austin. I don't really know where my home is anymore.
I know exactly who I am and who I'm going to be. The problem is, I don't know if I'm ready to be her yet.
http://www.fictionpress.com/~alexandraloch

Sorry I'm depressing and weird? hahahh.
Love,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment