The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Monday, April 11, 2011

did you forget everything?

Twelve hours ago was not the same as now, and 6 hours ago half the reason things were horrible is because I thought I knew how things would be and I couldn't handle it, but a friend gave me the best advice I've gotten in a really long time and I think now I want to drink my energy boost smoothie and force myself to sit through biology and go to work and write and write and write until my hands fall off, and maybe let myself learn how to be sad because I realized that I haven't remembered how in a really, really long time and writing is always the best when it's raw.
I know what I want but I can't have it and throwing a tantrum is not going to get me anywhere so I should prob channel this energy into something useful. Everything will always be okay at the end of the day, and everything always happens for a reason.
I love you,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment