The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

there is love in your body

I got a weird feeling tonight so I took a really long walk and listened to music I typically reserve for long, night-time car rides by myself. Somewhere between the fourth and fifth block, I realized that there is only one thing that I know for sure that I want, and everything else could be me just fooling myself. 
I haven't written in a while but I really, really need to. There's wayyyy too much material building up in my head. Also, I drank a weirdly large amount of tea today. Like, hot tea. In place of coffee. Strange?
You are all that I want, always,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment