The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

hott and dangerous,

So I started talking to someone at a party last night and eventually came upon the fact that we are both novelists. He was writing a satire on southern California and the public school system, and talking to him was fascinating and he made me want to be a better writer. I called my novel Sci-Fi again, for the first time in a while, actually. He told me that he finished a novel in college (he had graduated one or two years ago) and that it wasn't very good in retrospect. I hope that doesn't happen to me. The conversation was long and difficult to shake.
Love, 
Loch.


*This was written on Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment