The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I just wanna be

I feel like I have to apologize wayyyyyy to often for random elongated absences, but once again, I'm sorry.
This week has been full of planning planning planning and it is slowly dawning on me that this is not the beginning of college anymore, this is the middle and the part where I'm supposed to either fade into the background and chill in my dorm and have fun and graduate to be mediocre or the part where I work and lose sleep and get stress induced headaches and come out on top, and I will be damned if I let myself be mediocre. There is so much at stake right now and I have to pull my grades up and plan better and write better and be better than everyone else, and that is exactly what I am planning to do and no one is going to stop me no matter what.
"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom."- Perry Farrell
Love,
Loch.


PS. I have to write these reflection things about stuff we read in my poetry class, so I am going to post them on here as well as on the class blog. The first one should be coming in a day or two. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment