The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

pretty sure it ruled

So on Friday I was walking to get dinner with this girl and she mentioned that people were going to Dallas the next morning for my friends birthday and that there was an extra seat in the car, so I went. Taking an impromptu road trip is really head clearing, as it turns out, plus I got to see some people I missed a lot. Some shit went down but overall, last night was entirely worth the hangover. It was the first time I've ever done something that unplanned and it was really good :)
I'm in the newsroom right now, waiting on edits and writing and wishing that I had coffee/a water bottle that I left in my dorm. 
Love, 
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment