The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Monday, February 21, 2011

but i really can't complain

Today I met with an advisor and planned out the next three years of my life down to what classes I'm taking each semester. There is nothing more exhilirating and head clearing than planning things, except maybe making lists. Maybe. One of those pictures is where I'm going to be this time next year. PS. I stole one of them from another friend who blogs, so if you're looking at this and thinking hey, that bitch took my photo, you're right :p
Things I'm looking forward to
eating
reading my nook before I fall asleep
spring break
summer break
a phone call from this one cute boy
studying abroad in Singapore
graduating early
having better grades
spending more time outside
no more heavy coats
going to class all the time
not cooping myself up in my room
this weekend
the weekend after that
other weekends
new friends and old friends
writing
planning
setting up next semester's schedule
making more lists for you
writing
writing
writing

Love always, 
Loch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment