The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

bitter and dumb, you're my sugarplum.

I am angry,
and this is all I have to say.

This summer I have done things that high school me would never have done. I have made decisions, and apparently I have made some that were stupid. This has been brought to my attention.
Senior year taught me two things: there is literally no one in the world that you can trust no matter how close to you they are, because while they may have your best intentions at heart you have no control over what they do, and that happiness is a choice. This summer I made the mistake of letting my guard down. It fucked up my writing. This summer I also learned that you can't be happy if you don't take chances.

This summer I lost focus. My life is about the writing I produce, and I veered from that. It's probably better I realize that now, as opposed to when I get to school.
I am going to write. I love you if you're reading this.
-Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment