The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

everybody knows

Today I got the worst headache of my life.
After hiding out in the bathroom at work half crying for at least a half hour, I went home and watched true blood until I fell asleep for forever and ever and I had like eight of these weird dreams. I think that this summer gave me a whole lot to think about and I realized that I'm feeling so, so homesick for Austin. Only two more weeks!
I want a million different things, and no matter what the plan is to get what I want.
Love,
Loch.

p.s. writing is going well, I'm working a lot on character development :)

No comments:

Post a Comment