The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

simple thing

Way too much to do in no time at all, I'm tired all the time. I'm in a good mood though! It just seems impossible to get shit done. Sorry posting has been so lame lately, I've been sleeping whenever I can, hah.
On a side note, I think that it would be unrealistic for a person to expect to be able to please everyone in the long run. I don't think it very much sense, though, to use that as an excuse for not making the most of the time you have.

I currently like
rings
margaritas
driving at night
apartment shopping
looking through all of my books
the prospect of finally being back in awestennn
working at a fast food establishment
friends being in town
Childish Gambino
floral prints
poetry
sleep

love you,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment