The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

you don't mean nothing at all

There are moments when I get so restless and the only thing I can do is reread and edit and tear apart old things, and I think those are the moments when everything is moving and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Last night it really, really hit me that I am not the same girl I was this time last year, and it also hit me that I am so, so very okay with that.
I keep falling into the same trap of forgetting what I should be doing and getting off track, but I think this summer has been good for me. It's made a lot of things a lot clearer.
You know, I'm doing aiight :)

I love you,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment