The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

handlebars

Tonight my friends and I got milkshakes at the whataburger by my best friend's old apartment complex. We drove through the parking lot of my old high school and past the elementary school park where I was bridged to a brownie and had my first cigarette, but we didn't stop to get out.
Today was long and amazing in a lot of ways. I met people I've only ever dreamed of meeting and I was terrified that they wouldn't like me or I wouldn't be who they thought I was but it was the most normal feeling in the world. I also realized that Plano doesn't feel exactly how it used to. It's weird being homesick for a different city.
On a side note,
I am not sad because I am not done with you yet but I am also not an idiot. Now is not a good time. 
 This is not for who you think.

The only thing that stays the same is change


I love you and I can't wait to go home again,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment