The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I have harbored great things

I huff gasoline from your shirt and blur the questions that no one could ever answer,
I empty my head of all that I know, seems like the best view is the one from below.
We are anti-movement, we are anti-anti,
one time we believed but now we don't even try and I,
I can't cut a rug without my fashion drugs,
inebriation brings revelation,

I will burn your love letters in a parking deck 
where I have harbored great things that I will never confess,
We keep fresh paint on the countenance, 
now we keep it simple to make it more complex,
We are anti-movement, we are anti-anti,
one time we believed but now it's passé and cliché and she'll say 
anything to make you move again,
But is it the truth? I don't care if it is.


Getting down in the town that makes no sound,
You say there's nothing wrong but I don't hear it.

-snowden
<3,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment