The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Friday, March 18, 2011

forget-me-nots and marigolds

This week has been spent working at cici's and running around Plano and not sleeping. I'm home for spring break and I'm ridiculously happy to be here. There is a shitton of pizza in my life and a couple of people who I love but almost never get to see and a few who make me really happy. I always forget how stable plano is when I leave.
I wrote another scene today that I've never written before. I think there's something about writing while I'm on break at cici's, but I feel like that stuff always comes out the best. It's kind of weird but I know exactly where it'll fit in with the rest of what I'm writing, it's just frustrating a little bit because it's gonna go at the end and I was trying really hard to make myself write in order so that things would make more sense. It hasn't really been working too well the past couple of days, though :/ Oh, I got pulled over tonight for the first time. I guess in retrospect I really should've seen it coming, I've kind of been asking for it for a while now, but it was terrifyingggg. 
Also, brief rant. When you are a freshman in college, you should not act like you are in the seventh grade. Chill with the cliques and shit and get over yourself. It's annoying. That's all!
I'm really, really sorry that it's taken me so long to post. Last week was excessive for a couple of reasons and this week I've just been trying to enjoy home as much as I can before I have to go back to Austin.
I probably love you regardless of whether or not you think I do,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment