The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

i can't tell you what it really is

The most frustrating things are small, like the weather dropping ten degrees and sleeping through your alarm and taking the wrong bus and how it's physically not possible to eat and sleep at the same time. The most frustrating things also tend to involve me being late, hence giving me more time to think. Even though I'm always late. Except for when I'm early.
I listened to journalists talking about conflict in the Middle East tonight and it only reinforced my interests in politics and international affairs. I wish I could take my own pictures, and that when  I did they weren't just half assed pictures of me via webcam. I also wish I had more time to write and I could still eat free pizza whenever I wanted and that I were still friends with everyone I've ever been friends with. I want it to be warm and rainy for the rest of my life, and I'm finding that novelist loch is becoming increasingly jealous of journalist loch for actually having a job/published work. A blog does not count as published work if it's not work.
sincerely yours,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment