The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

I won't go.

I think that my favorite part of being alive might be becoming close with people. I love the process of bonding, the little situations that don't seem important at the time but you end up remembering, like sitting on someones lap riding shotgun and feeling really aerodynamic or waiting for people to show up to your party and watching your guy friends flop around like goofballs or sitting cross-legged outside someones apartment, talking about yoda. The people in those situations, the ones that you feel comfortable around, are the ones that make you who you are. I don't remember most of yesterday evening, but I do remember one thing that I won't let myself forget. Last night is going to end up being very important in the grand scheme of things, if I've learned anything since I moved into this apartment complex.
I think that God works in very mysterious ways.

Hope you had a good Halloweekend,
Loch.

P.s. 24 hours until nanowrimo begins- get ready for frantic updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment