The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

what did it ever do for me?

On the subject of lying,


I think, depending on your level of affection for someone, it is inevitable that you are going to have to lie to them. You're not always going to be able to live your life the way they want you to, and you can't do that if you want to be happy, but the point is to let them think that you're doing things their way. If you really care about a person, lie, cheat, steal, and humour them by leading them to believe that you don't, and that way you can both have peace of mind. 


Priorities are shifting, writing comes first as per usual, among other things. I wrote last night and I wrote today, things are coming along quite nicely.
Also, I work at cici's again and literally nothing has changed. Working there is like riding a bike, you can leave for months and come back and remember everything. It's actually a little strange, but nice to know that if all else fails, I have a minimum wage job to come back to which I am relatively good at. 
I'm gonna go shower and catch up on some episodes of L&O:SVU that I missed this semester. My dad didn't tape the Los Angeles one, I'm sad :( It's prob not high quality, but it's Law and freaking Order. The day the original series went off the air was a giant two steps back for mankind. 
I can never seem to make up my mind about anything, and this time I have a feeling it's gonna bite me in the ass sooner rather than later.
I love love love you,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment