The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Saturday, December 11, 2010

roman cavalry choirs

Tonight was spoiled by a mysterious illness that has infiltrated my throat. Not that it was going to be particularly fabulous either way, but it could have been filled with bio cramming as opposed to phone calls with the UT 24 Hour Nurse Line and Tylenol PM. The first picture reminds me that I am not the only person awake late at night, the second one is what winter should and does not look like in Austin, and the third doesn't have a reason.
I played around with the layout a little bit and I don't think I like it. I'm going to fool around with it more later.
I'm sorry my posts have been so short lately,
Goodnight,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment