The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

the classy learn to love.

I do not, and will not under any circumstances claim to have taken that picture. It is far too beast for me. Is it a dog in a lobster suit, or a dog peeking out from the belly of a vicious canine devouring monster lobster? We may never know. Human kind is meant to be left with some questions unanswered, I suppose.
It has been far, far too long since I've updated this. I'm really sorry about that :/
Things have been a bit hectic lately. My priorities have become a lot more obvious in the past week or two. It's weird, because it's not necessarily what I'd expected.
This is the shortest blog ever, sorry I'm vague and weird. I'm just particularly mentally drained tonight and I don't feel like I can form anything coherent. What I will say, for right now, is this- If you have a bad quality, and you are aware of it, fix it. It seems logical, but so many people seem to just accept the things about themselves that they dislike and move on, and I'm not going to lie, I don't get it. Take some control of your own life, buck up. So many people are just pansies about it nowadays.
I'm tired, legit. Expect me to be sleeping in a few seconds. I'll update again tomorrow, a longer one, I promise. You'll be filled in on errathang.
lahve,
loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment