The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm getting old














Who is the man I see where I'm supposed to be? I lost my heart, I buried it too deep under the iron sea. Lines even more unclear, not sure I'm even here. The more I look, the more I think that I'm starting to disappear. I don't know where I am, and I don't really care. I look myself in the eye, there's no one there. I fall upon the earth, I call upon the air, but all I get is the same old vacant stare.  Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball, save us all, tell me life is beautiful. Mirror, mirror, on the wall, I'm fading out. Everything I know is wrong, so put me where I belong.

Love,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment