The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

my body glows

My freshman year of college will be over in less than 36 hours. 
I would like to preface this by saying that I am beyond obsessed with my friends. There is nothing in the world that makes me happier than looking through facebook pictures of us being dumb. I love everyone I've met here so so so much, <3 <3 :)
Also, I would like to say that people have flaws and everyone should get over it. We would all be much happier if we would just chill about the things that are wrong and start embracing the things that are right. :)


I LOVE YOU i'm sorry I was gone so long,
loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment