The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

boys, boys, boys,

You left your blood stain on the floor, you set your sights on him.
You left a handprint on the door, like all the boys before.
This is our luck baby, running out,
her clothes were never off, we still have our lives to run about,
To scale the mountain, to get us back on track,
like all the boys before, like all the boys before,
like all the boys before, like all the boys, boys, boys, boys,

In here the world won't bring us down,
our plan is golden, out there a lonely girl could drown,
in here we're frozen.
Where did the people go? My hands are empty,
You're not the answer, I should know,
like all the boys before, like all the boys before.

We're in a mess baby, we're in a mess babe.
Your more is less, babe.
We're under the sheets and you're killing me,
in our house made of paper, and your words all over me,
we're under the sheets and you're killing me,

I've seen you in a fight, you lost.

<3 Ellie Goulding

Peace out study time,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment