The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

I run this

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,

I have two blogs along with, of course, my facebook and twitter. There's this one, my original baby, and then my tumblr which started off as an online compilation of my work and turned into me posting writing quotes and music videos of whatever song is stuck in my head that day. I'm also considering opening a wordpress because I'm really lame and I honestly enjoy blogging that much even though no one reads any of it hahahh. That being said, I think I'm going to start doing that fancy vlogging thingie. I'm not sure what about yet? I'm also not sure when I'll start posting? I'm also not sure if it'll be interesting in the least bit? Hahh it may be really terrible, but it seems like a natural transition. 
Basically, I just want feedback on whether you want me to upload the videos to my blogspot account as well hahh. Text me or comment or whatever else if you do.

On another note, I really love Tom Stoppard. Rosencrantz and Guildensterns banter is wonderful.
Hahh, much love,
Loch.

No comments:

Post a Comment