The Downlow

My photo
austin, texas, United States
aspiring writer, English and journalism student, hails from Texas. likes include writing, coffee, books, whisky and people.

Friday, December 23, 2011

overdosed on compliments

"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life."
list of things I wish I could convince myself to do
drive to your apartment
quit my job
take a sick day just to read
go to the club on a Tuesday
spend a Friday night alone
text you without a reason
try and find you
get out of the car at the cemetery
take a walk by myself
call my cousins
admit to you how pissed off I still am
express regret
tell you everything

For all of my straightforwardness, for all of the blunt, inappropriate statements that I have ever made, and there have been many, I cannot make a rash decision to save my life.
I adore you, 
Loch.





No comments:

Post a Comment